I love chicken kebabs, they are a great meal to have when you are entertaining or feeding a crowd! I love the colors and I especially love that its super easy to make and the kids are happy to eat them without a fuss and take them in their lunchboxes too!
So lets get cracking!
Ingredients for chicken kebabs:
For the marinade:
For the Green chutney
bunch of coriander
sprigs of mint
For the garnishing
1. Wash and dice your chicken into cubes.
2. Score the chicken with your knife so the flavor seeps in
3. add all the ingredients in for the marinade and the chicken to a bowl. Rub the marinade into your chicken and especially into the cuts you have made in the chicken. Cover and allow to marinate for a couple of hours.
4. For the chutney add all your ingredients into a blender and blend till its a pour-able consistency.
5. Bbq your chicken till its golden
6. Assemble your wraps by adding on the cooked chicken , the chutney and the cucumber and coriander. For little hands you may want to wrap them in foil. It just makes it easier for them to handle and not so messy.
That’s a wrap!
Give my recipe a go! Let me know how you got on! Please take photos and tag #Healthy.Kai on instagram I would love to see your creations!
Also do not forget to check my other recipe posts.
Thankyou for reading,