Planning dinner can be hard, energy levels are low, its got to be nutritious, filling and enjoyed by even the fussiest of eaters. All my recipes are easy and are ready in 30 minutes. So don’t stress , I got your back, here are my seven dinner ideas for everyday of the week.
Dinner Inspiration for every night of the week:
- Mushroom Quiche to start off. This one is super easy, only four simple ingredients. You can assemble all the ingredients, put it in your baking tray then head off for a shower and boom by the time you are back dinner is ready! And the aroma of fresh baking is just divine!!
- Dumplings? This one is super yum! and looks so beautiful just look at the picture below. Dumplings freeze well too! So you can make a double batch and freeze half for another dinner.
- Pondering take out? Have a read of my Persian delights article first. Did you know this article was published in a Persian magazine. Read up about this delectable cuisine here.
- Juicy Chicken Kebabs………………..mmm yum this one has my mouth watering! Tender,juicy yogurt marinated chicken, salad and chutney wrapped up in a soft roti!
- Fri-yay Fried Rice! One pot wonder this one! So colorful and it uses lots of veges!
- Saturday are Soup Days how about a pumpkin Soup? Another one pot wonder!
- Sunday is for Shakshuka!!
Shakshuka is hearty and so delicious!
If you try out any of these recipes , let me know what you think ……