Never let another Avocado go off , quickly use it up in my awesome guacamole recipe! It is simple , full of flavor and bet you didn’t know its super healthy for you too!
Some juicy facts about Avocados
1. It is a fruit also known as an Alligator – pear due to its pear like shape and scaly skin.
2. Get this, an avocado has no cholesterol, only mono saturated fats. Making it a good heart healthy option.
3. Avocados are a good source of plant fiber. Helping you to stay full for longer and supporting your digestive system to run smoothly.
4. Think good skin and bright eyes think avocados. Avocados are regarded as the best moisturizers for your skin when consumed raw or applied to the skin. Avocados support your eye health and keep them healthy.
5. Avocados contain high doses of potassium. Potassium reduces the effects of hyper tension to the body. Avocado consumption can lower the chances of blood clots, heart attacks and strokes.
Big squeeze of lime juice
Coriander leaver chopped
onion (go with spring onions if you prefer a milder taste!)
1. combine all your ingredients in a large bowl
2. Serve straight away with some salsa and corn chips
When my kids come home from school I keep this ready for them and they just snort it all up! No jokes its all gone in 5 minutes!
If you would like a 30 day trial of Audible and one more Amazon Goldie check my previous Thank you post!
Also for your chance to win an Amazon Gift card like us and share your favorite post on Facebook!