Ingredients for Fried rice
oil for frying ( you could use sesame oil)
Watties Frozen Veg Stir fry mix bag
Chopped up ginger 1tsp
2 Boiled and Chopped Eggs
Cooked rice ( I used brown rice)
Nuts ( I’ve gone with preroasted garlic and lime cashews)
You could add whatever meats you like to the fried rice, I’ve decided to keep it simple with just the veggies and the eggs.
- Couple of glugs of oil to a wok or pan
- Just a smidgen of chopped ginger
- Add in your meats if you are using any, make sure to cook them all the way
- Pour in vegetable mix, stir fry for about 3 minutes
- Add cooked rice (keep in mind brown rice takes longer to cook)
- Throw in the eggs
- To season you could add spring onions, lemon grass, toasted sesame seeds, soyasauce
- Fold it all in, stir fry for 2 minutes
Easy, peasy , lemon squeezey as the kids say!!
Ready in a flash, gone in a flash!