I love this Overnight Oats Recipe! All the hard work has been done the night before you just grab and go! Great for busy mornings because although its quick its good for you and the oats will keep you full for long too!
Fresh or frozen fruit
- In a mason jar or bowl add yogurt
- The yogurt should be a bit runny so add a little bit of water
- Then in with the honey
- Then add your oats chia seeds and pumpkin seeds
- Dash of cinnamon
- Now cover and leave in the fridge over night
- In the morning add on your chopped fruit and nuts
- Devour straight out of the jar !!
In the winter I switch it up and heat it up a bit in the morning and then add my toppings and in the summer straight out of the fridge is great for me!
Sometimes I feel like a smoothie so I just add the overnight oats and the toppings to the smoothie makes and glug glug glug all that smoothie goodness!!
Also this will keep in the fridge for 4 days so if you want you could make a big batch for the whole week like I do!
What is your morning breakfast like? Do you have oats? What toppings do you use?