I have been craving a savory quiche lately! This weather has been a bit all over the place lately. Periods of sun, then rain then icy winds. So although we are well and truly in spring I am still craving some winter comfort foods!
This mushroom quiche hits the spot just right!
Dried mixed Italian herbs
Grated cheese to sprinkle over the top
- Chop mushrooms and lightly saute.
- Pop them in a silicone baking tray, its just easier on the clean up.
- Then pour over your whisked eggs
- Liberally sprinkle the dried or finely chopped fresh herbs over the top.
- lightly sprinkle some cheese (I like Edam its a nice hard cheese).
- Bake in the oven till cooked through and golden.
- Serve with a light salad! Easy as pie!
And if you are out of mushrooms just swap mushrooms for Spinach! Check out my spinach and feta quiche.
Remember just a couple more days till the draw is announced so get sharing to win an Amazon gift card!