This is one of my family’s favorite breakfast scone recipes! It is super easy to make, uses only a couple of ingredients and is ready in 20 minutes. This is a simple enough recipe for the kids to help out with too.
This is the basic scone recipe , but just by adding a few more ingredients you can make:
- Spinach and cheese
- corn and sun dried tomatoes
- cheese and onion
Recipe for Cheese and herb scones:
225g self raising flour
1. preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade
2. lightly grease a silicon baking tray click on the link to check out the one I use!
3. in a bowl add all ingredients and combine well
4. roll into small balls and place into the cup cake mold
5. place in the oven for 20 minutes
6. serve warm with butter and a big pot of tea